Route map of London Underground as it was 12 April 1869
On the roundel signs on the sides of the footbridge on each of the District line platforms, the station name is in a pre-Johnston typeface. Note that the top of the two halves of the W cross over.
On 1 November 1869, Uxbridge Road opened. This was partially on the current site of the current Shepherd's Bush Overground station. It closed in 1940.
Open stations : 30
Next: 30 May 1870
Post a Comment