Route map of London Underground as it was 30 October 1871
Royal Oak is one of five Underground stations named after a pub (Some locations on the interwebs say six), but the pub Royal Oak is named after is now called the Portchester.
Opened to the east of its current location
NOT an operational TARDIS!
On 31 October 1871, Westbourne Park relocated
Open stations : 36
Next : 9 September 1874
Post a Comment